Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 Adventure!


. NEW ZEALAND .
Josiah and I extended our 2 hour layover in Auckland to a 4 day layover in Wellington :)
So we got to stay with my friend Travis (who I haven't seen since my YWAM DTS in Northern Ireland 4 years ago), and go cafe hopping with his friends. I love Wellington, and would go back in a heartbeat.








. AUSTRALIA .
Josiah's sister and her family (husband and 3 adorable boys) live in Corrimal, Australia. So we decided that it was high time to go visit :)

We got to visit the Blue Mountains:







Take the train to Sydney:







Go on on Sydney Harbor Cruise:



Visit the Symbio Wildlife Park:







And see some magnificent views :






[most all these photographs are available for purchase, signed limited prints. inquire further for details :)]

No comments: