Friday, June 18, 2010

Jeremy + Summer

When I first met Summer, I had just returned home from my YWAM DTS in Northern Ireland. I was 18 and unemployed. I handed my job application to her at Players Restaurant... and the rest is history. Even though I am no longer serving pizza and breadsticks at that beautiful establishment, it is still somewhat of a 2nd home, and the people there are my twisted 2nd family. Anyyyyyways... I worked with Summer for 3 years before I took off to pursue photography full time -- and now she's getting married! So she, Jeremy, and I crawled (literally) all over the San Simeon Peninsula (also dubbed "Robin Hood Forrest" by yours truly), exploring the coastline and the depths of the trees. It was really fun getting to see Summer out of the workplace for once, and I can't wait for their wedding in September :)

No comments: