Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Lukasik Family


Allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite families of all time!!!
The Lukasiks. 
Bill will blow your mind with his BBQing skills. 
Marci will breathe new life into your muscles with her massage skills. 
Katie is one of my bestest friends who I can always count on to call me on my crap. 
Hannah can save your life with her life-gaurding skills. 
Her daughter, Peyton, will stun you with cuteness. 
Becca is a rockin Pole Dancing Yoga instructor (yup, it's totally a thing!)
Steve is the master of the wine world at Justin winery. 
Their daughter, Skylar, has more energy than the energizer bunny. 

To know them is to love them :)















2 comments:

Anna said...

so much awesomeness...especially Bill's vest. Winning.

Becca said...

Oh Sarah, these are wonderful! Thank you so much :) I love them, and I can't wait to see the whole disc...