Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chase + Kelsey


Ok. I NEVER post this many pictures of one lovebird session. 
But I just could NOT narrow it down any more. 
So you just have to DEAL. 

Anyways... meet Chase and Kelsey. 
Kelsey is my cousin. Chase is her husband. They will be celebrating 3 years of blissful marriage this June (3 weeks before Josiah and I will be celebrating the same milestone!). People ask me if I have siblings, and I tell them about my delightful little brothers... any sisters? no. but YES. Kelsey is the closest thing I have to a sister, maybe even closer than closest. I love her to the moon and back, and am blessed to have her in my life. Oh yeah, and Chase is pretty darn awesome, too. 

Kelsey's birthday was yesterday (March 8th), so last weekend the four of us went up to the city and celebrated with photographs, thai food, and Cold Stone ice cream. It was the loveliest of weekends with two souls I love beyond words. 

Happy birthday, my darling Kelsey. 
Enjoy :)















Kelsey took this picture of Josiah and me. 
Someday, my kids are going to ask me "Mommy, did you and daddy ever NOT goof off in pictures?"
And I will answer, "No, sweetheart. No we did not."

No comments: