It's been almost 3 years since I first met Martha in musty common room at the YWAM base in Closkelt, Northern Ireland. She brought her prospective "boyfriend" to my wedding in the Summer of last year... and he immediately fell right into place with our group of misfits. It wasn't long before they were engaged... and planning their wedding on my 21st birthday.
The list of things that made this one of the best weddings ever is neverending... but I'll try to give you just a little glimpse of the glory:
* i got to be an honorary bridesmaid / photographer.
* it WASN'T raining, despite the weather report
* dance party most definitely made top 3
* 21st birthay on the 21st with lots of my favorite people
* etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....