Friday, May 13, 2011

Cade David


Meet the newest love of my life. 
Josiah's and my godson - Cade David Biberston.  

It seemed like only yesterday I was photographing him in his mother's belly.
And now he's 3 months old, practically already moving out and going to college. 

My beautiful friend Bri made a trip out to California to visit me, and I got to meet my godson for the first time. It was most definitely love at first sight. And what good is having a photographer for a godmother if you aren't constantly going to have a camera in your face growing up...!?










3 comments:

Emily Pruitt said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! I am in love with the shot of them both looking into the camera. Pure gold. Lovely work as always :)

Hannah J. Holmes said...

beautiful pictures :)

Colleen said...

So sweet. :)